We are specialsists in the treatment of any condition the our feet may suffer
Request an appointment calling us at 965 835 245 or visit us in Portalet Street, #9, 1st floor G of Calpe
Your health begins in your feet!
We all suffer problems with our feet some time in our lives through the daily excesses which may end up provoking diverse complications. If we don´t treat these in time we may end up with more serious problems.
Lara Virginia Yañez Carra qualified in 1994. She studied at the University Miguel Hernández, Elche (Alicante). She graduated with honors receiving the prize of 'Diploma of extraordinary premium in Podiatry'.
Currently she is a member of the Ilustre Colegio de Podólogos of the Comunidad Valenciana, with registry number 2.239.
Her postgraduate training includes a numerous courses on foot surgery such as:
- Master in minimal incision surgery. Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Practical seminar of major ambulatory surgery of podiatry performed on cadavers. Metatarsal surgery, surgery of the large toe and the posterior foot (June 2010)
- Advanced workshop on minimal incision techniques (March 2009)
- Postgraduate studies in minimal incision surgery (2008-2009)
- Practical workshop of central metatarsals and bunions (March 2007)
- Practical workshop on surgery of the large toe (March 2007)
- International seminar on podiatry surgery (April 2005)
- Course on surgery and fixation of the large toe (May 2005)
- Seminar on surgery of the digital-metatarsal joint (February 2005)
- Meeting of basic surgery techniques of surgical podiatry (January 2005)